Saturday, November 9, 2013

my menu….From Julie

Here is what’s on the menu around here for this week : I will add each meal to myfitnesspal and fine tune the calorie part.

Sunday - Big breakfast out with Jim and a salad for supper

Monday
Breakfast:  2 scrambled eggs with chopped sweet peppers, fresh fruit
Lunch:  grilled ham and cheese sandwich (using 45 calorie bread, thin sliced ham and 1 slice Velveeta cheese) with a salad
Dinner:  homemade chili and saltine crackers and glass of milk

Tuesday
Breakfast:  Oatmeal and a banana
Lunch:  tomato basil soup and a salad (lettuce, spinach, carrots, pepper, hard boiled egg, lite ranch dressing)
Dinner:  sliced turkey, fresh green beans, red potato (boiled) and a glass of milk

Wednesday
Breakfast:  Instant breakfast (sf with almond milk), yogurt with fresh raspberries
Lunch: chicken polish sausage, baked beans
Dinner:  turkey noodle hotdish ( turkey, noodles, gravy, mixed veggies) and a glass of milk

Thursday
Breakfast:  waffle with peanut butter, cup of blueberries
Lunch: left over chili with crackers
Dinner:  Tacos (hamburger, tomato, lettuce, cheese, taco sauce) with Mike and a glass of milk

Friday
Breakfast:  Oatmeal and a banana
Lunch: peanut butter and jelly sandwich (1/2) and salad 
Dinner:  Spaghetti made with spaghetti squash and homemade spaghetti sauce and a glass of milk

Saturday - No breakfast, lunch out with Jim (small pizza), supper left over’s from week

Need to make a fresh batch of chili, bake a turkey, make homemade noodles, learn how to bake a spaghetti squash, make a hot dish and even though I’m not eating it make some cranberry bread and an apple crisp. I don’t just cook for me though no one eats with me. I bring meals to my parents, grandma and fix meals for my husband’s business.

I’ll get better at this but here’s a start. And doable. Now to get an exercise menu too.

1 comment:

  1. Julie I love this menu!! I think we need to do this challenge again this week!!! My race on Sunday threw me off and I 'survived' this week.

    ReplyDelete