Thursday, November 7, 2013

Day 6 and ready for a new week….

I like this new week starting on Fridays. It seems to make so much more since starting the weekend out fresh when there’s a just a bit more time to think about it all.

This week my challenge was to weight and measure my foods and I not going to lie and say I did it all week because when it’s 5:30 in the morning the last thing I want to do is dig out all the stuff so instead I cheated and bought breakfast in a bag, oatmeal bag that is. I brought maple and brown sugar but in the good for you kind that is only 100 calories a bag, if I would eat just one bag that is. I get up at 4:30 each morning and leave the house just before 5 and don’t get back here till 10 and eating one bag of oatmeal just isn’t filling enough to hold me till lunch and I hate the taste of the bus steering wheel so I ate two packets and a 8oz glass of milk. My breakfast comes in at 310 calories and that really is a good number for me. 300 for breakfast 400 for supper and 500 for lunch. It keeps me at 1200 calories and this week that worked out pretty darn good.

The other challenge I picked up was planks and yoga. I did terrible with them, I didn’t do them every day like I had planned but I did move my butt with other things but I failed these two. But it’s just week one of the rest of my life so that just means I’ll get another one to do and I’ll just keep working on these.

I’ll be back tomorrow with a new challenge for Deb, my weight loss for the week, a linky if anyone wants to add something and a new thought for the next week. Gotta work on that thought though, one hasn’t popped in my mind yet.

Take care today, drive safely, take care of yourselves and love that family and your friends. There is so much we are blessed with.

3 comments:

  1. Great job to both of you ladies. I have been on vacation for 10 days, with 5 more to go. No workouts, lots of junk food, and I don't even want to admit to the rest. I will be jumping on board with you ladies very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy subscribing and having your blog posts sent directly to my email box. It's a convenient way to get caught up on what's happening in your challenge between you two ladies. Sounds like you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Julie!! Im so glad you dont gnaw on that steering wheel!!! I wish you could take some grapes or an apple and eat it on the bus!!

    ReplyDelete