Monday, January 6, 2014

What’s in your fridge?

IMG_20140106_081250

If it’s not there I won’t eat it. So far so good. Freezer is got nothing but frozen veggies, a turkey, a few chickens of mine, lots of jams and sauces all mine all low or no sugar, cupboards are another story except the stuff in them has to be prepared…nothing fast and easy. Getting there.

Menu planning (that’s the 1st change for Jill’s challenge). Eggs are on top of that list. As you can see on the bottom shelf it’s something I have lots of and they are fresh also. Going to thaw a chicken so can have that for a few meals and I have the veggies.

How’s your week going so far? I’ve logged in to myfitnesspal 3 days and started today’s. That’s the second change I made for challenges for Jill’s.

Walked 2/3 of a mile in 20 below zero weather last night and will do it again too but will make it a mile. Getting dressed in winter gear, walking and getting home not frozen is going to be enough outdoor activity today except for chores (the fire and chickens and goose). It’s still –20 and the wind chill is –44*.

Hope all is well my friends. Take care and enjoy your days.

2 comments:

  1. I see people out running and walking here and just wow. I could never do that. Good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first thing I did when I first changed my eating style was clean out the pantry and fridge. I never put anything in there that isn't completely healthy/organic. It's a great first step!

    ReplyDelete