Tuesday, April 8, 2014

So Deb and I….

Are working on a 10 day real food plan. Deb checked in with me yesterday and she is doing awesome. You know I thought it was going to be more simple than it is. Heck I make 90% of our food from scratch but the past two days have been days I’ve spent with my parents doing the lawyer and bank type stuff so that when the time comes (which if I have any say so will be 15-20 or more years down the road) everything is taken care of. But that means eating with them, them taking me out, me taking them out and so forth. Our area is still in the winter zone so asking for rabbit food or fresh fruit they look at you like your a weirdo or that you’ve flip your lid because spring/summer foods just aren’t that easy to get. So that means trying to find something made with real food that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg. If I was coming home between 5am and 6pm than I’d just eat here cuz I got the good stuff but I haven’t been doing awesome. Not the worse I’ve ever done because I am learning but not up in the top 50 either. Tomorrow is a me day so after and before my bus runs I am going to go out for a jolk (jo/walk) and only eat what’s on my menu. Did you check out my menu? It’s here and it’s not bad at all.

I don’t know if anyone is interested in joining Deb and I on the 21st with our 100 day challenge with 14 different weeks to master the eating and real foods but if you are click here and add your name and email address and a blog if you want too.

I promise to do better the rest of this week and I hope to see some better gut feelings soon. My insides have been very unhappy for a long time and I know part of it is the foods and other part….well maybe a doctor visit one day soon.

Take care my friends and come join us in learning to eat what is best for us both inside and out.

Blessings!!!

1 comment:

  1. It'll be hard, but you can do it!! Just keep taking it one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete